I found this recipe on Dole’s website (can you tell from reading the recipe?). Maybe it’s just me, but it sounds DELISH!
Prep Time: 10 min
Grill Time: 10 min
2 ripe, firm DOLE® Bananas, peeled, each cut into 6 pieces
1 ripe DOLE Banana, peeled and diced
12 chunks DOLE Tropical Gold® Pineapple
16 extra large or jumbo shrimp, shelled and deveined
1 green or red bell pepper, cut into 8 pieces
2 tablespoons lime juice
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
1 mango, peeled and diced
1 tablespoon chopped mint
1 DOLE Green Onion, minced
2 to 3 teaspoons minced jalapeño pepper
- Thread banana pieces, pineapple, shrimp and bell pepper pieces equally onto skewers.
- Whisk together lime juice, oil and allspice in small bowl. Brush 2 tablespoons over kabobs.
- Combine remaining marinade with diced banana, mango, mint, green onion and jalapeño pepper; place in a serving dish.
- Grill kabobs over medium high heat 8 to 10 minutes, turning once or until the shrimp are opaque.
- Arrange the kabobs on top of the salsa.